Ductaire® TITAN Ducted Fume Cupboards
The Ductaire® Titan offers total practicality and suitability for a huge variety of applications.
This unit is ideal for those requiring extraction systems for operator protection including; Laboratory, Pharmaceutical and Industrial Analytical Research as well as Industrial, Medical and Educational establishments.
Providing full compliance with COSHH regulations and BS EN 14175, the range offers a high performance aerodynamic industrial fume cupboard, fabricated in Zintec mild steel and Powder Coated in Textured Matt White (RAL9016).
- 6mm Toughened Glass Sash, includes stops set at 500mm and 25mm.
- Airflow is constantly monitored with velocity sensor in the chamber.
- Alarm System – LCD Air Speed read-out, Fan stop/start and programmable relay outputs and inputs.
- Overhead Interior 55W,LED Low Energy Lighting.
- Removable back baffle for easy cleaning and maintenance.
A smooth radius front profile improves fume containment and aerodynamics, while the inner chamber and work surface is made from Trespa TopLab offering a strong chemical resistance. The front aerofoil, fabricated from polished 316 grade stainless steel, is designed to allow a continuous flow of air across the work base when the sash is closed.
|External Dims (W x D x H)||1000mm x 900mm x 2400mm||1200mm x 900mm x 2400mm||1500mm x 900mm x 2400mm||1800mm x 900mm x 2400mm||2000mm x 900mm x 2400mm|
|Internal Dims (W x D x H)||700mm x 720mm x 1100mm||900mm x 720mm x 1100mm||1200mm x 720mm x 1100mm||1500mm x 720mm x 1100mm||1700mm x 720mm x 1100mm|
|Duct Spigot Size||200mmØ||200mmØ||250mmØ||250mmØ||250mmØ|
|Power||230V / 20A|
*0.5m/sec at 500mm Sash