Nano Vacuum offers flexible, modular PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) systems for high-quality R&D and pilot-scale production. These systems provide superior high-vacuum coating performance. All systems have modular designs, providing the flexibility to address a huge range of customer requirements.
In addition to thin-film deposition, our systems can also be fitted with complementary techniques such as ion beam sources, etching components and annealing stages.
We specialize in custom solutions! Call us to discuss your needs today.
Nano Vacuum tools can be fitted with all major PVD techniques:
- Electron-beam (‘e-beam’) evaporation: Ultra-high temperature evaporation of metals and non-metals such as dielectrics
- Low-temperature thermal evaporation (LTE): Controlled low temperatures for evaporation of volatile materials, typically organic compounds
- Standard thermal evaporation: Evaporation of metals from resistively heated filaments and boats
- High-temperature thermal evaporation: High-current resistive evaporation of metals and non-metals
- Magnetron sputtering: Focused plasma sputtering of metal and non-metal targets
It is possible to fit multiple techniques on-board a single system.
We also offer a variety of substrate stage options (heating; cooling; bias; etching; rotation; etc.), and can incorporate most third-party vacuum components.
For more information contact us today!