- CRYO Instruments
- COVID-19 Testing Booth
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Sputter Targets
Vacuum and Pressure Measurements
- SMARTPIRANI™ ATM TRANSDUCER FOR LOAD-LOCKS_VPM-7 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SMARTPIRANI™ WIDE RANGE PIRANI TRANSDUCER_VPM-5 Vacuum pressure transducer
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VSM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SPINNING ROTOR GAUGE _VIM-1 Spinning rotor gauge instrument
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PSM-1 Pressure transmitter
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PCM-1 Pressure transmitter
- HYGIENIC STEEL SENSOR FLUSH DIAPHRAGM_PSM-2 Pressure transmitter
- S4-CONNECT™ PROGRAMMING AND CONFIGURATION (USB)
- Semiconductor-Liquid Vaporizer
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Metal seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Elastomer seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-Analog/RS485(F-Net)-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-PROFIBUS-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Power Supply and Display Unit
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter SEC-N100 Series-Rubber Seal
- Liquid Flow Controller/Meter
- Film Flow Meter-SF-1U/2U
- Mass Flow Checker MFT-20
- Dry Process Control-Gas/ Vacuum Monitor
- Greases, Oils, Waxes
- Apiezon Oils
- Apiezon Waxes & Compounds
- Apiezon Greases
- Leak Detectors
- Surface Science
- CVD - 1D/2D Materials
- Sputtering System
- Deposition Systems with Door Access
- Wet Process Control
- Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) Aluminum Foil
- Wet Process Control_Concentration Monitors
- Wet Process Control_Conductivity/ Resistivity /pH Meter
Moorfield Nanotechnology UK offers flexible, modular PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) systems for high-quality R&D and pilot-scale production. Moorfield systems provide superior high-vacuum coating performance. All systems have modular designs, providing the flexibility to address a huge range of customer requirements.
The range contains several platforms, with each having a distinct chamber volume and shape. While all chambers are built to the same high standards, larger chambers allow for more techniques and flexibility than their smaller counterparts.
In addition to thin-film deposition, Moorfield systems can also be fitted with complementary techniques such as ion beam sources, etching components and annealing stages.
We specialise in custom solutions! Call us to discuss your needs today.
Moorfield tools can be fitted with all major PVD techniques:
- Electron-beam (‘e-beam’) evaporation: Ultra-high temperature evaporation of metals and non-metals such as dielectrics
- Low-temperature thermal evaporation (LTE): Controlled low temperatures for evaporation of volatile materials, typically organic compounds
- Standard thermal evaporation: Evaporation of metals from resistively heated filaments and boats
- High-temperature thermal evaporation: High-current resistive evaporation of metals and non-metals
- Magnetron sputtering: Focussed plasma sputtering of metal and non-metal targets
It is possible to fit multiple techniques on-board a single system.
We also offer a variety of substrate stage options (heating; cooling; bias; etching; rotation; etc.), and can incorporate most third-party vacuum components.
For more information contact us today.
The nanoPVD-S10A-WA is a Wide-Area configuration that extends the capabilities of the nanoPVD-S10A to allow for even coating...
Showing: 1 -9 of 9