CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
Programmable precision vacuum pressure transducer with ceramic diaphragm sensor
VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- Measurement range 0.1 to 1,333 mbar (0.1 to 1,000 Torr)
- Ceramic diaphragm vacuum pressure sensor
- 4-20 mA, 0-10 VDC and setpoint switch output
- Programmable settings, range and configuration via S4-Connect™
- Compact and robust 316 stainless steel design
- Chemical and corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm
- USB programmer for easy configuration and setup
- Temperature drift compensated
- Configurable via plug-and-play USB communicator
- IP67 enclosure for harsh environments
- Optional solid-state setpoint relay for process control
The VCM-1 vacuum transmitter is designed for measurement in a variety of industrial applications. Its modular compact design offers a unique combination of high measurement performance, flexible configuration and a robust stainless steel design. Applications include vacuum fore-line surveillance, freeze-drying and heat treatment furnaces. The VCM-1 is programmable and configurable from a PC via the novel S4-Connect™ interface.
Diaphragm sensor technology
The VCM-1 transducer is based on a ceramic aluminum oxide sensor diaphragm that converts the applied pressure to an electric signal. The sensor element is a dry cell diaphragm design without filling oil contained.
The ceramic sensor surface in combination with the 316 stainless steel flange and internal Viton® sealing offers excellent chemical resistance and compatibility with a wide range of aggressive gases, solvents and acids. The VCM-1 sensor is build to last and can withstand continuously vibrations and instant pressure changes from vacuum to atmosphere. For applications that requires all-welded sensor design refer to the VSM-1 stainless steel diaphragm vacuum transducer.
- Fore-line vacuum pressure control and surveillance
- Plasma sterilization
- PVD coating
- Semiconductor processing
- Gas back-filling systems
Download brochure here