VSS-450-300 Vacuum Reflow Solder System
Vacuum Reflow Solder Oven for up to 300 x 300 mm substrate size and temperature up to 450 °C
Perfect for solder processes with substrate size up to 300 mm x 300 mm.
Due to the gas sealed separation of the working capacity (chamber) from the lamp fields this is a perfect tool for contaminating processes. The chamber parts can be easily cleaned.
Through the chamber walls there can be led different feed throughs, like window for optical measurement tools, thermocouple feed through, gas inlets, etc.
The process cycles are very short due to the fast pump-down time to 10e-3 hPa.
Here are the most common applications:
- Solder Reflow with and without flux
- Wafer bump and solder ball reflow
- Flip Chip
- Encapsulation and sealing of housings
- High Power LED module
- resistor paste firing
- Die attachment
- Chamber size: 350 x 350 x 50 mm (optional up to 120 mm)
- Chamber walls: Aluminium polished, easy to clean (optional: stainless steel)
- Cover: opens and closed vertically (top loader)
- Direct or remote control for automatically application (SPS, robotics,etc).
Ramp up rate: up to 150K/min.
Ramp down rate: up to 120K/min.
- Bottom heating: 2 x 12 lamps crossed 18 kW
- Top heating: in request
- Chamber: by water-cooled graphite plate 310 x 310 mm
- Control: SIMATIC SPS with touch panel 7"
- Software: process control, programming, recording, and process
- 50 programs with 50 steps each storable
- 1 Mass Flow controller for 5 lpm (norm liter per minute) is standard
- Optional: up to 4 gas lines
- MPC (Chemical resistant Membrane pump): 10 hPa. Monitored by manometer.
- RVP (Rotary vane pump): 10exp.-3 hPa. Vacuum sensor up to 10exp.-3 mbar
- Power supply: 1 x [CEE 3 x 32 A / 3~ +N+ PE, 230 V>. Back side.
- Vacuum connector: KF 16
- Exhaust: KF16 rear site.
- gas line: 4 mm OD Swagelok compression fitting
- Dimension: 550 mm x 690 mm x 890 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: approx.110 kg
Model VSS-450-300 Reflow Solder Oven Datasheet
Options and accessories
|VSS-MFC||Mass Flow Controller (max. add. 3 pcs)|
|Membrane Pump or chemical resistant membrane pump for vacuum up to 3 hPa|
|VSS-RVP||Rotary vane pump for vacuum up to 10exp.-3 with oil filter|
|VSS-EH||Extended chamber height up to 120 mm|
|VSS-FA||Formic acid module|
|VSS-SI||Serial interface between VSS system and external PC using USB 2.0 port and through USB 2.0 cable|
|VSS-RC||Remote control of top cover opening and closing, including connection to safety of external cabinet|
|VSS-TC||additional thermocouple to measure on device (plugged in chamber); for external measurement tool (max. 4 pcs)|
|VAC I||Vacuum basic up to 3 hPa incl. vacuum sensor and valve|
|VAC II||Vacuum comfort up to 10-3 hPa incl. vacuum sensor and valve|
|WC III||Closed loop water cooling system|