UNIXX SP 760 (21x21 inch) Spray coater system with integrated heating chuck for large substrates.
- Spin & spray coater, developer, temperature and smartEBR modules are available as stand-alone, table-top or bench mounted configurations.
- Base frame design allows various process modules configurations.
- Round wafer up to Ø300 mm (Ø12 inch)
- Square substrate size up to 230 x 230 mm (9 x 9 inch)
The product range also offers customized single processing systems for large substrates up to 1.300 x 1.300 mm (51 x 51 inch). Optional sub-systems; PR dispense systems (pumps, syringe or CPD).
SPRAY COATER Designed to be used in applications: SPRAY COATING for all topographies and shapes.
3D & 2D SPRAY COATER SYSTEM for flat, concave or convex surfaces
- For large scale optical devices and substrates up to 21‟x 21‟
- 6 axis robot system & up to 2 ultra-sonic spray nozzles
- Integrated heating chuck under the spray coating area
- Wafer size up to Ø 300 mm (Ø12‟)
- Module can be installed in automatic systems