LithoProf3D-GSII 3D Lithography System
World’s first modular 3D lithography system which satisfies academic needs and industrial requirements. LithoProf3D®-GSII supports component fabrication as well as master fabrication (creation of masters for replication technologies in series manufacturing). The LithoProf3D®-GSII is an ultra fast 3D lithography tool for production on substrate formats up to 4" (6" optional).
- Ultra-fast 3D Lithography equipment for production on substrate formats up to 4".
- Prints on substrates of various shape or kind with a large build volume, enabling on-device printing.
- 5-axes system for position-synchronized movements that enable stitching-free processing.
- Tunable dimensionality of structures from 1D via 2D and 2.5D to real 3D structure fabrication.
- Ultra-fast fabrication with tunable resolution down to sub-µm.
- Works with many photoresists, photostructurable glasses.
- Thin-film metal ablation possible by simply changing the process parameters.
- Powerful machine code creator software LithoSoft3D with numerous implemented and combinable fabrication strategies.
- Via the equipment software LithoStream the fabrication parameters can be adjusted to control resolution throughout the process. It allows to print critical parts in high-resolution, and to gain speed in other parts.
- Touch screen with user-friendly GUI and easy operation.
Optional Hardware Modules
- LithoBath3D: Easy to exchange alternative exposure setup (inverted exposure configuration) for large-scale structures. Not limited by the working distance of the objective (no manual adjustment required) with automatic switching of laser path (patent exclusively licensed).
- LithoDILL3D: Dip-in exposure mode with the microscope objective in physical contact with the photoresist and using it as immersion media (dip-in 3D lithography) providing constant optical conditions throughout the printing (patent exclusively licensed).
- Chuck: Base with exchangeable plates for different substrate formats and shapes (wafers, glass substrates, …).
- Vision-to-Align System: Enables detection of the target printing positions on the workpiece (position, orientation).
LithoSoft3D and LithoStream – Ultimate 3D Lithography Software Solution
Unique software toolkit for TPP direct laser writing of structures ranging from 1D to 3D.
Desktop software to transform design data into virtualGCode.
- Machine-independent virtual GCode creation (code adaptable by LithoStream at machine level)
- 8 application-oriented modules covering multiple design formats
- File preparation for independent workgroups at any desktop
- Laser trajectory definition (e.g. Full-volume scanning, Contouring, LCON3D)
- Multiple fabrication modes (via stage, galvoscanner and IFoV)
LithoProf3D® control software to run the TPP fabrication process.
- Control of machine-dependent process parameters (e.g. scan speed, laser power)
- Selection of different microscope objectives
- Live monitoring of the fabrication process
- Batch TPP fabrication processes
- Automatic autofocus, triangulation, power calibration and power check
- Output of fabrication parameters into a fabrication/sample database