KF Pneumatic Inline Angle Valves, 24VDC Solenoid
NanoVac right angle manual bellows sealed valves offer a reliable and economical isolation solution for high and very high vacuum applications.
- The moderate conductance of inline valves results from the gas flow making two right-angle turns through the valve.
- Recommended for applications requiring a line-of-sight connection between two offset ports
- Feature fluorocarbon o-ring seat seals, bellows-sealed shafts, and bonnet seals
- Leak rate across seat: 2x10-9 mbar L/s
- Pressure Max: Atmospheric pressure
- Pressure Min: 1x10-9 Torr
- Normal repairs can be made without removing the valve body from the system
- Pneumatic actuation with 24VDC Solenoid included