Edwards WRG-S Active Wide Range Gauge, KF25
The Edwards WRG WRG-S Active Wide Range Gauge KF25 flange, offers the capability of single port pressure measurement in the range ATM (atmosphere) to 10-9 mbar with a linear output. Its a compact solution, halving the space and connectivity hardware requirement, which can be all important in many applications. The WRG has many novel features, including a new patented striker, push button calibration and set point controls and comprehensive diagnostics. The WRG is a cost-effective vacuum management solution when used either with a Edwards controller or directly integrated into the system controls and has a user replaceable sensor tube.
The WRG is suitable for a wide range of HV and UHV applications, however if your process will spend a significant amount of time between 5x10-4 mbar and 5x10-3 mbar then Edwards recommend using independent APG100 Pirani and AIM Penning gauges, as this will improve gauge reliability for your application. Signal cable included - controller not supplied.
- Pressure range from Atmosphere to 10-9 mbar
- Microprocessor signal processing gives seamless transition between Pirani and magnetron outputs as well as linear output (log pressure scale)
- D-type version including cable strain relief and enhanced ingress protection - IP44
- Low magnetic field version (SL) available for sensitive applications e.g. mass spectrometry and electron microscopy
- Easily programmed set point covering entire measuring range
- Magnetron uses an advanced patented technique for highly reliable striking, even at high vacuum or in relatively contaminated conditions
- Automatic vacuum setting of Pirani gauge element
- Single push button atmosphere setting
- Extended service intervals and gauge lifetime, through reduction of HT voltage after ignition and low discharge current
- Ultra compact, featuring recessed electrical connector
- Easy service; both Pirani and magnetron elements are individually replaceable
- Comprehensive failure mode diagnostics facility