Edwards T-Station 85 Turbo Dry Pumping Station, KF40 (TS85D1001)
T-Station 85 is a low cost, compact turbomolecular pumping station that seamlessly combines the nEXT85H turbomolecular pump with a dry diaphragm, and a simple controller, providing pumping speeds of 47 ls-1.
The T-Station 85 comes with an integrated Turbo and Active Gauge controller which enables single button start/stop of the system. This is combined with the ability to control one of our active gauges, vent valve control and delayed start of the turbomolecular pump to either time or pressure (with the optional wide range vacuum gauge measuring from Atmosphere down to 10E-8 mbar), making the T-Station 85 is ideal for general laboratory needs.
Features & Benefits
- Base plate includes rubber feet and cut-outs in the sides for manual handling, giving a compact low profile but stable design that can’t be knocked over
- All metal frame means rugged design that can take abuse without cracking or breaking
- E2M1.5 or XDD1 high capacity backing pumps giving the choice between an oil sealed pump or a totally dry diaphragm pump
- Integrated air cooler acts to cool internal power supply and pump/controller for quiet operation avoiding multiple fans
- Customer integrated control features:
»» Single dedicated button to start/stop
»» Easy to read accuracy display
»» Ability to select vent mode where a TAV5 vent valve is fitted for automated venting with no user intervention
- Available with either an NW40, ISO63 or CF63 inlet flange to suit your application.
- User serviceable nEXT85H turbomolecular pump
|Pumping Speed for N2 (NW40)||47l/s|
|Compression Ration N2||>1 x 10E11|
|Backing Pump Speed (Dry XDD1)||1.2 m^3/hr|
|Ultimate Vacuum||<5 x 10E-10 mbar (T-Station 85H Wet CF63)|
|Inlet Flange||NW40 KF|
|Exhaust Flange||Fitted silencer or 1/8" BSP|
|Noise Level||<= 56 dB(A)|
|Leak Tightness||<1 x 10E-6 mbarl/s|
|Operating Temp Range||12 to 40C|