Edwards nXDS20i Scroll Dry Vacuum Pump (1ph Motor 100-240V, 50/60Hz)
***Price Promise - We will beat any price Guaranteed!***
With exceptional pumping capability, ultimate vacuum performance and state-of-the-art design features Edwards nXDS is the best performing pump in its class.
nXDS improves on legacy XDS pumps by offering increased pumping speeds, combined with lower ultimate pressures, lower power consumption and lower noise - up to 20 times quieter than other pumps. Gas ballast allows for pumping of condensable vapours including, water, solvents, dilute acids and bases. nXDS pumps also feature the latest in tip seal technology giving significantly longer life between tip seal changes. Integrated inverter drive with auto sensing voltage input delivers optimised pumping performance globally.
nXDS pumps are designed to be completely field serviceable. Its intelligent control functions and up to five year service interval offer low cost of ownership, making it the small dry pump of choice for today’s most advanced technologies.
Better Work Environment & Low Environmental Impact:
Intelligent & Easy to Use Controls
No Contamination & No Oil to Dispose Of:
Hermetically Sealed for a Lubricant-Free Vacuum Environment
Low Cost of Ownership:
Long Service Interval & Low Power Consumption
Superior Vapour Handling
- Lubricant-free within the vacuum envelope and hermetically sealed means totally clean and dry vacuum to prevent cross contamination
- No atmosphere to vacuum shaft seals means bearings are completely isolated, which prevents process attack and means the bearings run cooler and last longer
- Simple single sided scroll arrangement combined with an innovative motor and bearing design allows for easy field service with a minimum of special tooling for low cost of ownership and maximum up-time
- Improved motor and drive efficiencies for reduced power and cost of ownership
- Advanced interface provides a variety of traditional, analogue and digital control methods enabling remote control/monitoring via USB, RS232 or RS485
Peak Pumping Speed:
22.0 m^3/hr / 13.0 cfm
Ultimate Pressure (Total):
3.0 x 10^-2 mbar (50Hz) / 2.2 x 10^-2 Torr (60Hz)
Water Vapour Capacity:
1ph 110-240V, 50/60Hz