- CRYO Instruments
- COVID-19 Testing Booth
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Sputter Targets
Vacuum and Pressure Measurements
- SMARTPIRANI™ ATM TRANSDUCER FOR LOAD-LOCKS_VPM-7 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SMARTPIRANI™ WIDE RANGE PIRANI TRANSDUCER_VPM-5 Vacuum pressure transducer
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VSM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SPINNING ROTOR GAUGE _VIM-1 Spinning rotor gauge instrument
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PSM-1 Pressure transmitter
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PCM-1 Pressure transmitter
- HYGIENIC STEEL SENSOR FLUSH DIAPHRAGM_PSM-2 Pressure transmitter
- S4-CONNECT™ PROGRAMMING AND CONFIGURATION (USB)
- Semiconductor-Liquid Vaporizer
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Metal seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Elastomer seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-Analog/RS485(F-Net)-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-PROFIBUS-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Power Supply and Display Unit
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter SEC-N100 Series-Rubber Seal
- Liquid Flow Controller/Meter
- Film Flow Meter-SF-1U/2U
- Mass Flow Checker MFT-20
- Dry Process Control-Gas/ Vacuum Monitor
- Greases, Oils, Waxes
- Apiezon Oils
- Apiezon Waxes & Compounds
- Apiezon Greases
- Leak Detectors
- Surface Science
- CVD - 1D/2D Materials
- Sputtering System
- Deposition Systems with Door Access
- Wet Process Control
- Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) Aluminum Foil
- Wet Process Control_Concentration Monitors
- Wet Process Control_Conductivity/ Resistivity /pH Meter
Apiezon Hydrocarbon N Grease
Apiezon N Grease
Apiezon N Grease is silicone-free and widely recognised and recommended as the cryogenic vacuum grease of choice. This cryogenic grease is specially formulated to exhibit craze-free performance characteristics at low temperatures and withstand frequent cycling between cryogenic temperatures as low as -273°C and +30°C.
Apiezon N Grease: Cryogenic High Vacuum Grease Properties
Apiezon N Grease is a silicone- and halogen-free cryogenic high vacuum grease which:
- can withstand frequent cycling between cryogenic temperatures as low as -273°C and +30°C
- is craze-free at cryogenic temperatures
- has the ability to fill the micropores of adjoining surfaces, so improve thermal contact
- does not suffer from contamination problems associated with silicone based greases such as 'creep' or 'carry over'
- exhibits a vapour pressure of 6 x 10-10 Torr at 20°C
- has powerful 'gettering' action, meaning it absorbs potentially harmful grease and chemical impurities on metal and glass surfaces
- is easy to clean, use and remove as it is soluble in hydrocarbon solvents
Cryogenic Applications of Apiezon N Grease
Cryogenic Vacuum Seal
Apiezon N Grease exhibits extremely low vapour pressures at ambient temperatures, 6 x 10-10 torr at 20°C, which are further improved by reductions in temperature to the cryogenic region. Its ability to resist cracking at extremely low temperatures makes it particularly useful as a vacuum seal for cryosystems.
Apiezon N Grease can be relied upon to form and maintain a vacuum seal for long periods, even when subjected to frequent thermal cycling, withstanding cycling between temperatures as extreme as -273°C and +30°C. Its unique properties mean N Grease is widely used to create reliable vacuum and pressure-tight seals in, amongst others: vacuum lines; Schlenk lines; cold traps; liquid helium hoses and electron microscopes.
Apiezon N Grease has a proven track record in improving thermal contact under cryogenic conditions. This is important for the coupling of cooling systems to superconducting magnets, cryostats, temperature sensors or any system that is required to reach cryogenic temperatures as quickly as possible. Low levels of magnetic susceptibility also make it ideal for superconductor manufacturing applications.
Apiezon N Grease is ideal for use in cryogenic sensor mounting. It is pliable at room temperature and solidifies at cryogenic temperatures to allow for easy mounting and removal of sensors without causing damage.
Important in low temperature testing of semiconductor chips, laser diodes and crystals, etc., Apiezon N Grease is used to improve thermal contact between the sample boat and cold finger of a cryotstat. This cryogenic thermal contact grease ensures that samples are at the lowest possible temperatures to improve test sensitivities.
Ambient Temperature Applications - Added Cushioning
Apiezon N Grease can be used in a variety of applications at ambient temperatures such as when added cushioning is required. N Grease has a special additive which gives it a tenacious, rubbery consistency which absorbs vibrations in equipment, making N Grease invaluable in fragile glass to glass joints, like burette taps, which continually risk fracture.