Edwards new APG200 series high performance compact Pirani Gauge is the perfect vacuum solution across a spectrum of applications due to its compact size, LED light ring and integrated set points.
With a range of upgrades and feature enhancements, the APG200 is suitable for all vacuum markets, from Analytical instruments who can take advantage of the reduced size and flexible outputs, to Semiconductor for whom the new interfaces and light rings enable better maintenance of systems, to Research and development for whom the local pressure indication helps to monitor experiments away from the main interfaces.
- Light ring pressure indication With our new light ring, seeing what pressure your system is at, away from the central interface is now possible
- Measurement range from atmosphere to 1x10-4 mbar (Atmosphere to 7.5x10-5 torr)
- Compact size A 25% reduction in volume compared to the APG100, without any loss in performance
- Long filament With our design we have been able to maximise the length of the filament, giving increased sensitivity and therefore responsiveness at the top and bottom of the range
- Integrated filter The integrated filter enables you to truly fit and forget as the filter rejects particles that would otherwise damage the measuring cell
- Wide range power supply Our 15-48V power input is the widest available on the market, enabling you to run these gauges on whatever power
- Drop in compatible We know the last thing you want to do is change software or carry out lengthy qualification. Therefore, we have made sure that we provide variants to cover the most commonly used outputs so upgrading is even easier
- Digital / Analogue Our digital gauges sit in the same footprint as our analogue gauges, making it easy for you to upgrade at a later date should more data-collection/control be needed
- Set point relay For the first time on an Edwards gauge we have dedicated set point relays available, enabling you to trigger a wide range of knock on actions
Learn More Here