SKAN® Pure Multipurpose Isolator
SKAN® PureMultipurpose Isolator
The SKAN® pure combines Life Science and Laboratory Safety Solutions with Isolator Technology to create an aseptic and aseptic-toxic working isolator.
The Unique Solution For A Pure Environment.
The SKAN® pure Multipurpose Isolator guarantees ISO Class 5 containment inside the enclosure, eliminating the requirement for a full Cleanroom environment. The unit’s closed containment provides a safe handling condition, including when working with high potent products and utilises fast and safe H2O2 decontamination cycles with the patented skan® Pure technology.
The Modular, space saving design requires no connection to HVAC due to the integrated skan Nano® catalyst system.
Standard Features include:
- Working Chamber and Airlock in Stainless Steel.
- Smooth and Easy to clean working surface.
- Selectable Positive or Negative Pressure Operation.
- Maintains cGMP Cleanroom Class A/ISO 5 Standards.
- User-friendly 10 “ Colour Touchscreen Control Panel.
- Mainboard and software engineered according GAMP 5 requirements.
- Batch reporting available.
- All Operational, Service or Maintenance access from the unit’s front.
- Easy assembly and installation – able to fit through standard doorways and elevator.
The unit is fitted with a 10″ full colour touch screen control system that allows the highest level of control and monitoring. Audible and Visual alarms alert the user to maintenance requirements. The unit has two working chamber sizes available, either with two or four glove ports. The airlock (equipped as a standard with a shelf) can be available on the right, on the left or on both side.
The skan® Pure offers a wide application range from pharmaceutical-biotech laboratories to hospital and clinical pharmacies, from compounding operation to cell culture and genetics, from animal and research industries to medical field.
- Carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic substances (CMR)
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Intravenous solution (IV)
- Anti-neoplastic chemotherapy
- Pathogenic microbiology / viruses
- Transformed DNA
- Small scale aseptic pharma production
- Cell cultures
- Quality control
- Cell and Gene
The skan® Pure has been independently type tested and approved to:
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EC
- EN 12469 (performance criteria for microbiological safety cabinets)
- DIN 12980 (laboratory installations – safety cabinets and gloveboxes for cytotoxic substances and other CMR drugs)
- ISO 14644-7 (clean air hoods, gloveboxes, isolators, mini-environments)
|2 gloves (chamber + 2 airlocks)||4 gloves (chamber + 2 airlocks)|
|External Dims (W x D x H)||2811mm x 955mm x 2277mm||3300mm x 955mm x 2277mm|
|Working Dims (W x D x H)||1410mm x 715mm x 629mm||1895mm x 715mm x 629mm|
|Operation Pressure Pa||-60 or 60+ (TBD at Order)|
|Chamber + Airlocks||Chamber + 2 x Airlocks|