- 3D Metrology
- Lithography - Direct Write
- Leak Detectors
- MEMS High Vacuum Sealers
- Portable Cleanrooms
- Rapid Thermal Annealing Ovens
- Reflow Solder Systems
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Solvent Purification
- Surface Science
- Thin Film Materials
- Wire & Die Bonders
Edwards, a world leader in vacuum technology, is proud to recommend the nEXT range of turbomolecular pumps as the ideal partner for analytical, high energy physics, R&D and UHV applications.
Built on over two decades of experience based on our tried and trusted EXT and STP ranges, nEXT sets the new benchmark for scientific turbomolecular pumps. nEXT offers you the best turbomolecular pump for performance, reliability and end user serviceability.
nEXT has been designed to combine all the latest technological advances in turbomolecular pumps providing end-user serviceability and delivering a truly class leading product. Pump sizes available offering true 85, 240, 300 and 400 litres per second pumping speed performance (N2).
- State-of-the-art rotor design to deliver exceptional pumping speeds and compression ratios
- Field proven reliability in the most demanding environments with over 200,000 turbomolecular pumps installed
- Standard fit in many of the leading analytical instruments and designed with high energy physics, R&D and UHV in mind
- Fully end user serviceable in minimum time without complex tooling or major disassembly... you can do it!
T-Station 85 is a low cost, compact turbomolecular pumping station that seamlessly combines the nEXT85H turbomolecular pump with...
Showing: 1 -1 of 1