- COVID-19 Testing Booth
- 3D Metrology
- Dicing System
- Dry Process Control-Gas/ Vacuum Monitor
- Lithography - Direct Write
- Leak Detectors
- MEMS High Vacuum Sealers
- Plasma Cleaners
- Portable Cleanrooms
- Rapid Thermal Annealing Ovens
- Reflow Solder Systems
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Semiconductor-Fluid Control
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Metal seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Elastomer seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-Analog/RS485(F-Net)-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-PROFIBUS-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Power Supply and Display Unit
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter SEC-N100 Series-Rubber Seal
- Liquid Flow Controller/Meter
- Film Flow Meter-SF-1U/2U
- Mass Flow Checker MFT-20
- Semiconductor-Liquid Vaporizer
- Solvent Purification
- Surface Science
- CVD - 1D/2D Materials
- Sputtering System
- Deposition Systems with Door Access
- Thermal Vacuum Chamber Solutions
- Thin Film Materials
- Vacuum and Pressure Measurements
- SMARTPIRANI™ ATM TRANSDUCER FOR LOAD-LOCKS_VPM-7 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SMARTPIRANI™ WIDE RANGE PIRANI TRANSDUCER_VPM-5 Vacuum pressure transducer
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VSM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SPINNING ROTOR GAUGE _VIM-1 Spinning rotor gauge instrument
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PSM-1 Pressure transmitter
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PCM-1 Pressure transmitter
- HYGIENIC STEEL SENSOR FLUSH DIAPHRAGM_PSM-2 Pressure transmitter
- S4-CONNECT™ PROGRAMMING AND CONFIGURATION (USB)
- Wet Process Control_Concentration Monitors
- Wet Process Control_Conductivity/ Resistivity /pH Meter
- Wire & Die Bonders
- THz-TDS Characterisation
Edwards, a world leader in vacuum technology, is proud to recommend the nEXT range of turbomolecular pumps as the ideal partner for analytical, high energy physics, R&D and UHV applications.
Built on over two decades of experience based on our tried and trusted EXT and STP ranges, nEXT sets the new benchmark for scientific turbomolecular pumps. nEXT offers you the best turbomolecular pump for performance, reliability and end user serviceability.
nEXT has been designed to combine all the latest technological advances in turbomolecular pumps providing end-user serviceability and delivering a truly class leading product. Pump sizes available offering true 85, 240, 300 and 400 litres per second pumping speed performance (N2).
- State-of-the-art rotor design to deliver exceptional pumping speeds and compression ratios
- Field proven reliability in the most demanding environments with over 200,000 turbomolecular pumps installed
- Standard fit in many of the leading analytical instruments and designed with high energy physics, R&D and UHV in mind
- Fully end user serviceable in minimum time without complex tooling or major disassembly... you can do it!
The Edwards EXT75DX is a hybrid bearing compound turbo pump that combines the proven technology of a ceramic...
The new Edwards nEXT-240D hybrid bearing compound turbomolecular vacuum pumps, operates on 24 to 48 VDC, 80 Watt version,...
The new Edwards nEXT-400DX hybrid bearing compound turbomolecular vacuum pumps, operates on 24 to 48 VDC, 80 Watt version, for...
Edwards TAG Turbo & Active Gauge Controller, 24 VDC for all DX and nEXT turbo pumps, with power...
T-Station 85 is a low cost, compact turbomolecular pumping station that seamlessly combines the nEXT85H turbomolecular pump with...
Showing: 1 -5 of 5