Nano Vacuum Australia & New Zealand are proudly sponsoring at exhibiting at the 7th South Australia Space Forum being held at the Adelaide Convention Centre on Thursday May 9th 2019. We offer turnkey solutions for the Australian & New Zealand space & aerospace industry.
Feel free to visit our stand and discuss our new and exciting tools including:
- Space simulation vacuum systems with heating/cooling control including instrumentation feedthroughs
- Portable & temporary cleanrooms rated to Class 100/ISO 5 standards for assembly of particle sensitive devices
- Helium leak detectors
- Wire & die bonders
- 3D non-contact metrology testing tools
- Thin film deposition tools (PVD, CVD, ALD) and dry plasma etching for fabricating photonics, MEMs, Lab-On-Chip devices
- Gloveboxes for laser welding and assembly of oxygen and moisture sensitive components
- Rapid thermal annealers for high-temperature stress relief and reactive gas passivation
- Maskless lithography systems
- Vacuum Pumps and general vacuum instrumentation
We look forward to seeing you!
Team Nano Vacuum