Piezobrush® PZ3 has been designed as a compact plasma handheld device for use in laboratories, predevelopment and assembly of small series. With a maximum power consumption of 18 W, the Piezoelectric Direct Discharge technology is used to generate cold active plasma at a temperature of less than 50°C. Plasma is used to increase the surface energy of many materials with high efficiency, as well as to reduce germs and odors.
Possible use cases:
- Activation and functionalisation of surfaces of various materials
- Improvement of wettability
- Optimization of bonding, painting, printing and coating processes
- Surface treatment of plastics, glass, ceramics, metals, semiconductors, natural fibres and composite materials
- Ultra-fine cleaning and odour reduction