High-performance, high-vacuum deposition systems in compact packages for benchtop location. Superior, efficient performance for a multitude of R&D thin-film deposition applications.
Moorfield have recently introduced the nanoPVD series of deposition systems. Compact and suitable for benchtop location—but not to be confused with microscopy-related products—nanoPVD system design is derived from proven R&D thin-film system technology such as that used in our flagship MiniLab range. Developed in collaboration with leading academic groups, nanoPVD tools are optimised for ease of use, represent outstanding value for money and are ideal where available space and budgets are key considerations—without compromising on the quality of results.
The nanoPVD range now consists of multiple models covering both magnetron sputtering and thermal evaporation deposition techniques. For further details, see the links at the bottom of this page.
Features common to all nanoPVD tools include:
- Benchtop configuration
- Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
- Define/save multiple process recipes
- PC connection for data-logging
- Base pressures <5 × 10-7 mbar
- Heating, Z-shift and rotation stages (optional)
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Proven performance
- Short lead times
- Outstanding value for money