CVD is a well established technique for deposition of a wide variety of films with different compositions and thicknesses down to a single layer of atoms.
- Substrate sits directly on electrode which can be heated up to 1200˚C
- Gas injected into process chamber via “showerhead” gas inlet in the top electrode
- Solid/liquid precursor delivery system for novel processes such as 2D materials MOCVD, ZnO nanowire CVD etc.
- Automatic load lock to transfer sample directly on to a hot table and save time on heating and cooling.
- Plasma enhancement options for lower temperature deposition or plasma assisted conversion or functionalization as well as chamber cleaning.
- Wide range of processes possible in the same chamber
Features & Benefits
- Up to 1200˚C table temperature
- Direct and remote plasma enhancement options
- Operating pressures up to 5 Torr (higher possible)
- Dry plasma cleaning process with end-point control removes or reduces need for physical/chemical chamber cleaning
- Multiple heated/cooled liquid/solid precursors delivery system in addition to 12 gas delivery lines.
- Offers a wide range of material deposition, including:
- Si based PECVD/ICP CVD processes and high temperature CVD processes in the same chamber
- 1D materials growth such as Carbon nanotubes, ZnO nanowires and Si Nanowires
- 2D materials growth such as Graphene, hBN, MoS2/WS2 and other transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDCs)