- CRYO Instruments
- COVID-19 Testing Booth
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Sputter Targets
Vacuum and Pressure Measurements
- SMARTPIRANI™ ATM TRANSDUCER FOR LOAD-LOCKS_VPM-7 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SMARTPIRANI™ WIDE RANGE PIRANI TRANSDUCER_VPM-5 Vacuum pressure transducer
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VSM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SPINNING ROTOR GAUGE _VIM-1 Spinning rotor gauge instrument
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PSM-1 Pressure transmitter
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PCM-1 Pressure transmitter
- HYGIENIC STEEL SENSOR FLUSH DIAPHRAGM_PSM-2 Pressure transmitter
- S4-CONNECT™ PROGRAMMING AND CONFIGURATION (USB)
- Semiconductor-Liquid Vaporizer
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Metal seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Elastomer seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-Analog/RS485(F-Net)-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-PROFIBUS-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Power Supply and Display Unit
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter SEC-N100 Series-Rubber Seal
- Liquid Flow Controller/Meter
- Film Flow Meter-SF-1U/2U
- Mass Flow Checker MFT-20
- Dry Process Control-Gas/ Vacuum Monitor
- Greases, Oils, Waxes
- Apiezon Oils
- Apiezon Waxes & Compounds
- Apiezon Greases
- Leak Detectors
- Surface Science
- CVD - 1D/2D Materials
- Sputtering System
- Deposition Systems with Door Access
- Wet Process Control
- Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) Aluminum Foil
- Wet Process Control_Concentration Monitors
- Wet Process Control_Conductivity/ Resistivity /pH Meter
High-temperature substrate annealing for planar substrates, up to 1000 °C, with precision gas and pressure control—all in a benchtop package.
ANNEAL systems are optimised for the thermal treatment of 2D materials and wafers under controlled atmospheres. Substrates are supported face-up on stage-top platens that are situated centrally inside a stainless-steel high-vacuum chamber fitted with appropriate heat shielding and a shuttered viewport. Heating is via a heat source located beneath the platen. Maximum temperatures up to 1000 °C are possible—depending on the heating technology used:
- Quartz lamp: This technology uses quartz lamps to generate IR radiation. A cost-effective means of heating for substrate temperatures up to 500 °C, and compatible with most atmospheres.
- Carbon-carbon composite (CCC): Where substrate temperatures above 500 °C are required, CCC elements are used. Suitable for heating up to 1000 °C.
- SiC-coated CCC: When high temperatures and oxygen resistance are required, CCC elements are coated with a resistant layer of SiC.
Heating control resolution is to ±1 °C.
For annealing under controlled atmospheres, ANNEAL systems can be fitted with up to 3 mass flow controllers (MFCs). Typical gases are Ar, O2 and N2, and full scale flow rates are flexible. All systems have wide-range gauges, but for improved accuracy, capacitance manometers are also available. In case chamber pressure is critical, automatic pressure control is available with control resolutions to 0.1 mbar.
ANNEAL systems are highly modular and can be configured for a wide range of applications.
Annealing Systems - Benchtop
Showing: 1 -1 of 1