- CRYO Instruments
- COVID-19 Testing Booth
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Sputter Targets
Vacuum and Pressure Measurements
- SMARTPIRANI™ ATM TRANSDUCER FOR LOAD-LOCKS_VPM-7 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SMARTPIRANI™ WIDE RANGE PIRANI TRANSDUCER_VPM-5 Vacuum pressure transducer
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VSM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SPINNING ROTOR GAUGE _VIM-1 Spinning rotor gauge instrument
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PSM-1 Pressure transmitter
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PCM-1 Pressure transmitter
- HYGIENIC STEEL SENSOR FLUSH DIAPHRAGM_PSM-2 Pressure transmitter
- S4-CONNECT™ PROGRAMMING AND CONFIGURATION (USB)
- Semiconductor-Liquid Vaporizer
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Metal seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Elastomer seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-Analog/RS485(F-Net)-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-PROFIBUS-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Power Supply and Display Unit
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter SEC-N100 Series-Rubber Seal
- Liquid Flow Controller/Meter
- Film Flow Meter-SF-1U/2U
- Mass Flow Checker MFT-20
- Dry Process Control-Gas/ Vacuum Monitor
- Greases, Oils, Waxes
- Apiezon Oils
- Apiezon Waxes & Compounds
- Apiezon Greases
- Leak Detectors
- Surface Science
- CVD - 1D/2D Materials
- Sputtering System
- Deposition Systems with Door Access
- Wet Process Control
- Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) Aluminum Foil
- Wet Process Control_Concentration Monitors
- Wet Process Control_Conductivity/ Resistivity /pH Meter
The ProteoxTM dilution refrigerator from Oxford Instruments
A step change in system modularity
Maximise system value: Self-supporting Secondary Insert enhances adaptability, enabling rapid exchange of full experimental setups for a multi-user, multi-experiment system.
Future-proof investment: Upgradeable Secondary Inserts are cross-compatible and transferrable between ProteoxTM family systems.
Unlock new applications: Large experimental volume and abundant line of sight access provides high I/O capability for Qubit scale-up and Quantum Computing applications.
The key features of the Proteox dilution refrigerator are:
- Multi-user and multi-experiment
DC wiring, coaxial wiring, cold electronic components and samples can be fully integrated on to multiple Secondary Inserts for easy removal, modification and exchange.
- High Input/Output capability
Enables high input/output applications through abundant line-of-sight (LOS) access. Up to 2 × ISO100 ports on the Secondary Insert, 2 × KF40 and 2 × KF25 on the primary insert.
- Extensive experimental volume
Large 360 mm diameter mixing chamber plate, combined with increased spacing to provide a large experimental volume.
- Greater control
A patented gas gap heat switch system provides active control of thermal conductivity between plates
- Magnet options
In-house design, manufacturing and support of both the dilution refrigerator and the superconducting magnet. This provides a fully integrated system with unified software control and data logging.
- Integrate sample exchange
Include the Oxford Instruments patented bottom loader system directly onto the Secondary Insert for rapid sample exchange coupled with magnet integration.
- Reliability and convenience
New gas handling system delivers increased reliability and longer service intervals with automated pump bypass.
- Simple, powerful software
- Web-based, platform-independent, control software
- Published API interface allows full programmatic control
- Event log tracking
- Powerful system logfile visualisation
- Smart session management for multi-user access
- Secure database for logging of system data
- Fast, tuneable cool down
When combined with our bottom loader technology, it enables cool down of sample pucks from 300K.
- High temperature operation
With independent control of the experimental plate inexcess of 30K and fast recovery to base temperature.
- Performance where you need it
Low base temperatures and high cooling power to support increased capacity.
The ProteoxTM Secondary Insert is a customisable, self-supporting module to enable installation and exchange of full experimental set-ups
Full experiment modularity
Moving beyond standard access ports, the Secondary Insert can accommodate full experimental set-ups, including DC wiring, coaxial wiring and cold electronic components. The flexible, modular format enhances adaptability to varied application requirements.
Optimised for ease of use
- Side loading for rapid experiment exchange and low ceiling height installations
- Self-supporting plates maintain wiring and components as a single assembly
Configure for your application
The Secondary Insert provides a large 117 mm × 253 mm rectangular LOS access port. This can be configured as a single customisable plate, or with 2 × ISO100 ports and a range of standard options.
- Mount wiring and components directly onto the Secondary Insert for unrivalled flexibility, with customisation to suit experimental set-up
- Custom configurations allow for increased coax capacity of up to 128 UT85 lines per insert