PlasmaPro 100 Polaris ICP-RIE
An evolution in single wafer etch technology.
With extensive experience of etching materials such as GaN, SiC and Sapphire, our technologies enable the cost of ownership and yield required to maximise the performance of your devices.
The PlasmaPro 100 Polaris single wafer etch system offers smart solutions to produce the superb etch results you need to maintain your competitive edge.
- Superb etch rates
- Low cost of ownership
- Designed specifically for harsh chemistries
- Excellent etch uniformity
- Exclusive electrostatic clamp technology capable of clamping sapphire,
- GaN on sapphire and silicon
- High conductance pumping system
- Clusterable with other PlasmaPro systems
The PlasmaPro 100 Polaris single wafer etch system offers smart solutions to produce the etch results you need to maintain your competitive edge.
Actively cooled electrode - Maintains sample temperature during etch process
High power ICP source - Produces high density plasmas
Reliable hardware and ease of serviceability - Excellent uptime
Magnetic spacer - Enhanced ion control and uniformity
Exclusive electrostatic clamp technology - Capable of clamping sapphire, GaN on sapphire and silicon
Heated chamber liners - Optimised to reduce chamber wall deposition
Advanced auto matching unit (AMU) - Allows fast, efficient and accurate matching, enabling excellent process repeatability
- RF device SiC Via hole etch
- Power Semiconductor Device SiC feature etch
- HBLED GaN etch
- RF device GaN etch
- Patterned Sapphire Substrate (PSS) Etch
- SiO2 and quartz etch