- AFM - RAMAN Spectroscopy
- COVID-19 Testing Booth
- 3D Metrology
- Dicing System
- Dry Process Control-Gas/ Vacuum Monitor
- Greases, Oils, Waxes
- Apiezon Oils
- Apiezon Waxes & Compounds
- Apiezon Greases
- Lithography - Direct Write
- Leak Detectors
- MEMS High Vacuum Sealers
- Plasma Cleaners
- Portable Cleanrooms
- Rapid Thermal Annealing Ovens
- Reflow Solder Systems
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Semiconductor-Fluid Control
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Metal seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Elastomer seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-Analog/RS485(F-Net)-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-PROFIBUS-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Power Supply and Display Unit
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter SEC-N100 Series-Rubber Seal
- Liquid Flow Controller/Meter
- Film Flow Meter-SF-1U/2U
- Mass Flow Checker MFT-20
- Semiconductor-Liquid Vaporizer
- Solvent Purification
- Surface Science
- CVD - 1D/2D Materials
- Sputtering System
- Deposition Systems with Door Access
- Thermal Vacuum Chamber Solutions
- Thin Film Materials
- Vacuum and Pressure Measurements
- SMARTPIRANI™ ATM TRANSDUCER FOR LOAD-LOCKS_VPM-7 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SMARTPIRANI™ WIDE RANGE PIRANI TRANSDUCER_VPM-5 Vacuum pressure transducer
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VSM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SPINNING ROTOR GAUGE _VIM-1 Spinning rotor gauge instrument
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PSM-1 Pressure transmitter
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PCM-1 Pressure transmitter
- HYGIENIC STEEL SENSOR FLUSH DIAPHRAGM_PSM-2 Pressure transmitter
- S4-CONNECT™ PROGRAMMING AND CONFIGURATION (USB)
- Wet Process Control_Concentration Monitors
- Wet Process Control_Conductivity/ Resistivity /pH Meter
- Wire & Die Bonders
- THz-TDS Characterisation
- Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) Aluminum Foil
nanoPVD T15A - Benchtop Thermal Evaporator
High-performance organics and metals evaporation in compact packages for benchtop location. Superior, efficient performance and ideal for OLED, OPV and OFET research.
The latest model in the nanoPVD range, model T15A can be equipped with low-temperature evaporation (LTE) and standard resistive evaporation sources for deposition of organics and metals, respectively. LTE sources are low thermal-mass for better control when evaporating volatile organic materials, while metals sources are our box-shielded TE1 models for efficient deposition and reduced cross-contamination.
Chamber access is via a hinged lid, that opens to reveal a stage suitable for holding substrates up to 4" diameter. The chamber is tall, allowing for high-uniformity coating via evaporative techniques.
The units are easy to control via a touchscreen HMI interface, simple to maintain, have low running costs and come with a comprehensive range of safety features.
With a turbomolecular pumping system, high-vacuum base pressures, straightforward automated control via a touchscreen HMI and a range of options for flexible configuration, the nanoPVD-T15A is a versatile, efficient solution for world-class R&D applications.
- Benchtop configuration
- Organics and metals evaporation sources
- High aspect-ratio chamber for uniform coating
- Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
- Define/save multiple process recipes
- Up to 4” diameter substrates
- Base pressures <5 × 10-7 mbar
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Proven performance
Available options include:
- Dry backing pump
- Fast chamber vent
- Automatic high-resolution pressure control
- Up to 4 LTE sources for organics
- Up to 2 evaporation sources for metals
- 500 °C substrate heating stage
- Substrate rotation, Z-shift and shutters
- Quartz crystal sensor head
Examples of common nanoPVD-T15A configurations are:
- Metals deposition: Two thermal evaporation sources for metals evaporation with shutters and quartz crystal sensor head for rate/thickness calibration.
- Organics deposition: Four LTE sources for organics deposition with shutters and quartz crystal sensor head for rate/thickness calibration.
- Metals and organics deposition: Two thermal evaporation sources and two LTE sources for metals and organics PVD, with shutters and quartz crystal sensor head.
Call us today to discuss your requirements!
All nanoPVD-T15A systems require chilled water, dry compressed air, nitrogen for venting (optional) and electrical power.
Exact requirements will be provided with quotations or on request.