- COVID-19 Testing Booth
- 3D Metrology
- Dicing System
- Dry Process Control-Gas/ Vacuum Monitor
- Lithography - Direct Write
- Leak Detectors
- MEMS High Vacuum Sealers
- Plasma Cleaners
- Portable Cleanrooms
- Rapid Thermal Annealing Ovens
- Reflow Solder Systems
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Semiconductor-Fluid Control
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Metal seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Elastomer seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-Analog/RS485(F-Net)-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-PROFIBUS-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Power Supply and Display Unit
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter SEC-N100 Series-Rubber Seal
- Liquid Flow Controller/Meter
- Film Flow Meter-SF-1U/2U
- Mass Flow Checker MFT-20
- Semiconductor-Liquid Vaporizer
- Solvent Purification
- Surface Science
- CVD - 1D/2D Materials
- Sputtering System
- Deposition Systems with Door Access
- Thermal Vacuum Chamber Solutions
- Thin Film Materials
- Vacuum and Pressure Measurements
- SMARTPIRANI™ ATM TRANSDUCER FOR LOAD-LOCKS_VPM-7 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SMARTPIRANI™ WIDE RANGE PIRANI TRANSDUCER_VPM-5 Vacuum pressure transducer
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VSM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SPINNING ROTOR GAUGE _VIM-1 Spinning rotor gauge instrument
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PSM-1 Pressure transmitter
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PCM-1 Pressure transmitter
- HYGIENIC STEEL SENSOR FLUSH DIAPHRAGM_PSM-2 Pressure transmitter
- S4-CONNECT™ PROGRAMMING AND CONFIGURATION (USB)
- Wet Process Control_Concentration Monitors
- Wet Process Control_Conductivity/ Resistivity /pH Meter
- Wire & Die Bonders
- THz-TDS Characterisation
nanoPVD S10A - Benchtop Sputtering PVD System
Benchtop, turnkey system for high performance RF and DC magnetron sputtering for metals and insulating materials. Compact as an electron microscopy coater, but with high-end hardware for research-grade results.
The nanoPVD-S10A is a magnetron sputtering system compact enough to be located benchtop, but that can be fitted with DC and/or RF power supplies (i.e., for deposition of metals or insulating materials such as oxides or nitrides). Magnetrons (up to 3 can be fitted) are water-cooled, allowing for high powers and sustained operation, and sized for accepting industry-standard targets. Units have turbomolecular pumping systems for low-contamination operation. Co-deposition is possible, as is reactive sputtering via the gas/pressure control module that can support up to 3 process gases.
Chamber access is via a hinged lid, that opens to reveal a stage suitable for holding substrates up to 4" diameter.
The units are easy to control via a touchscreen HMI interface, simple to maintain, have low running costs and come with a comprehensive range of safety features.
- Benchtop configuration
- Water-cooled magnetron sputtering sources for industry-standard 2" targets
- MFC-controlled process gases
- DC and/or RF power supplies
- Fully automatic operation via touchscreen HMI
- Define/save multiple process recipes
- Up to 4” diameter substrates
- Base pressures <5 × 10-7 mbar
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Proven performance
Available options include:
- Dry backing pump
- Fast chamber vent
- Automatic high-resolution pressure control
- Additional process gases
- 500 °C substrate heating stage
- Substrate rotation, Z-shift and shutters
- Up to 3 magnetron sputtering sources
- RF and/or DC power supplies
- SputterSwitch power supply/source switching technology
- Quartz crystal sensor head
Examples of common nanoPVD-S10A configurations are:
- Metals deposition: 2 magnetrons with DC power supply and SputterSwitch module for shared output, substrate Z-shift and bi-shutter for best 4" substrate geometries, quartz crystal sensor head for rate/thickness calibration.
- TCO/dielectrics sputtering: 2 magnetrons with RF power supply and SputterSwitch module for shared output, substrate heating and additional oxygen process gas line for enhanced film properties, substrate Z-shift and bi-shutter. Quartz crystal sensor head.
- Reactive/co-deposition: 3 magnetrons with RF and DC power supplies and SputterSwitch module for fully-flexible power supply/source routing. 3 process gases (argon, oxygen and nitrogen) for reactive deposition of oxides and nitrides.
Call us today to discuss your requirements!
All nanoPVD-S10A systems require chilled water, dry compressed air, nitrogen for venting (optional), process gas supplies, and electrical power.
Exact requirements will be provided with quotations or on request.