nanoEM - SEM/TEM Sample Prep Coater
The nanoEM system is the first electron microscopy (EM) coating tool with a full research-grade feature set.
The units include stainless-steel chambers, turbomolecular pumping systems, water-cooled circular magnetrons for continuous operation and a precision sputtering power supply (DC; up to 300 W) as standard, all in a space-saving benchtop package. Ease-of-use and coating speed are built in for routine preparation of TEM/SEM samples (e.g., with sputtering of gold and/or carbon), but with high-end components and compatibility with conventional targets, the possibilities are endless.
- Electron microscopy and research- grade coating
- Compact, benchtop unit
- SEM stub/TEM grid/wafer supports
- Up to 2 × 2” magnetron sputtering sources
- Industry- standard sputtering targets
- Turbomolecular pumping to <5 × 10- 7 mbar
- MFC- controlled process gas
- Variable output DC power supply, up to 300 W
- Fully automatic, recipe operation via touchscreen HMI
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Proven performance
Available options include:
- Chamber viewports
- Backing pump only
- Dry pumping
- Automatic pressure control
- Plasma glow electrode
- Stage rotation and tilt
- Quartz crystal sensor head process monitoring
All nanoEM systems require chilled water, dry compressed air, nitrogen for venting (optional), process gas (Ar), and electrical power.
Exact requirements will be provided with quotations or on request.