- 3D Metrology
- Lithography - Direct Write
- Leak Detectors
- MEMS High Vacuum Sealers
- Portable Cleanrooms
- Rapid Thermal Annealing Ovens
- Reflow Solder Systems
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Solvent Purification
- Surface Science
- Thin Film Materials
- Wire & Die Bonders
nanoCVD-8G For Graphene
Benchtop CVD system for rapid, on-demand synthesis of high-quality graphene. Fully automated cold-wall technology for reduced contamination and running costs, and enhanced conditions control.
Developed in collaboration with academic groups, the nanoCVD-8G provides precise control over conditions such as pressure, temperature and gas chemistry that are critical for successful production of graphene. The units implement the cold-wall variant of the CVD method, enabling reduced contamination, low running costs and better control as compared to tube-furnace counterparts.
User operation is via a touchscreen HMI and is recipe-based, with all hardware being fully automated. Comprehensive safety features protect users and the system itself. Included PC software enables data-logging and offline recipe definition. All units come with expert support.
Systems are quick to install and ideal for research groups requiring ongoing rapid access to high-quality graphene for R&D applications.
- Ultra-compact, benchtop, low-pressure CVD system
- Reproducible synthesis of high-quality graphene
- Precise control of conditions
- 1100 °C maximum temperature
- MFC-controlled process gases (argon, hydrogen and methane)
- 20 × 40 mm2 maximum substrate size
- Process times <30 minutes
- User-friendly, touchscreen interface
- Define/save multiple growth recipes
- PC connection for data-logging
- Equipped for easy servicing
- Comprehensive safety features
- Cleanroom compatible
- Proven performance
The nanoCVD-8G is available with a rotary or scroll (dry) backing pump.
The nanoCVD-8G requires inert service gas, high-purity process gases (argon, hydrogen and methane) and electrical power.