Mixed Injection System Liquid Vaporizers_MI-1000/MV-1000
Mixed Injection System Liquid Vaporizers
This mixed injection system can rapidly vaporize a wide variety of liquid sources by using the gas-liquid mixture vaporization method. This method allows for the stable vaporization of high boiling point liquids.
- The gas-liquid mixture vaporization method enables stable vaporization of high boiling point liquids
- Compact design allows for easy integration
- Vaporization efficiency is higher than with traditional vaporization methods
- Larger flows can be generated
- Vaporization temperature can be reduced
The following are the major steps involved in vaporizing a liquid source and supplying it to the process chamber.
1. The liquid source's flow rate is measured and the amount of liquid is fed back and controlled by the valve.
2. The liquid is instantaneously and completely vaporized.
3. The gas is released without being allowed to condense back into its liquid form.
Since the pressure of the carrier gas is higher ahead of the nozzle inside the injector, it can be heated efficiently. The liquid source and the heated carrier gas are mixed together in the gas/liquid mixing area in front of the nozzle, as this mixture passes through the nozzle the pressure is reduced causing the mixture to vaporize
- Process Control and In-situ Measurement for Photovoltaic Manufacturing Process
- Optical Fiber Manufacturing Process in Electrical Equipment
Download SPECIFICATION here