Mixed Injection System Liquid Vaporizer_MV-2000 Series
Mixed Injection System Liquid Vaporizer
The MV-2000 Series achieves stable vaporization, even at low temperatures, using the new tornado flow method. This is suitable for vaporization a range of liquids even challenging sources such as "High-k", a liquid source which is pyrolyzed easily.
- Stable vaporization at low temperature using the new tornedo flow method
- Higher flow rate vaporization (add the stability data)
- Can vaporize a liquid source which is pyrolyzed easily
- Process Control and In-situ Measurement for Photovoltaic Manufacturing Process
- Optical Fiber Manufacturing Process in Electrical Equipment
|Liquid Material||All liquids except those corrosive to stainless steel(ex. HCl, HF)|
|Setting Temperature||By vaporization conditions(Control Valve : Max 140 ˚C Vaporizer : Max 200 ˚C)|
|Leak Integrity||≤ 1 × 10-8 Pa·m3 /s (He)|
|Internal leak standard||≤ 1 × 10-6 Pa·m3 /s (He)|
|Wetted parts||SUS316L , PFA|
|Temperature Sensor||Thermocouple type K (CA)|
|Pressure Resistance||1MPa (G)|
|Standard Fitting||Liquid inlet: 1/8 VCR type Male Carrier gas inlet: 1/4 VCR type Female Gas outlet: 1/2 VCR type Male|
|Operating Temperature||15 - 50 ˚C|
|Option||Air valve(Internal leak standard: ≤ 1×10-9 Pa · m3 / s(He) )|
- The generated flow rate may differ depending on the liquid material, amount of generation, generation conditions, etc. We will recommend the model most suited to your needs upon consultation.
- The vaporizer has a heater, temperature sensor, and switch inside of it.