Medical Device Wafer Dicing Saw
Advanced Dicing Technologies (ADT) specializes in the development and manufacturing of systems, blades and processes used in the dicing of silicon-based ICs, Package Singulation and hard material Microelectronic Components (MEC).
ADT offers dicing equipment with a variety of capabilities, configurations and levels of automation, as well as peripheral instrumentation and accessories, to suit an ever-growing range of customer requirements. Combining our equipment, dicing blades and process know-how we bring our customers comprehensive dicing solutions.
The 71MD dicing saw system is designed for a demanding and tight application such as PZT.
The system is equipped with Height on parts measuring system and it can be provided with large Z clearance in order to support thick jig's.
Z linear encoder is equipped with the 71MD machine for best cut depth accuracy. It can be supplied with spindle balancing system for minimizing the spindle vibration.
Typical applications for Ultra-Sound sensors.
Features & Benefits
- Low-vibration spindle supported by new and advanced vibration monitoring features
- Height measurement capabilities including “height-on-part”
- Z linear Encoder with error mapping to enhance cut depth accuracy
- Integrated balancing software for better calibration and stability
- PZT Wall Thickness Measurement