KelvinoxTLM – Top-leading into mixture Dilution Refrigerator
A dilution refrigerator insert system providing top-loading of the sample directly into mixture, integrated into a low-loss helium cryostat
More than 400 µW cooling power
High stability of the thermal environment
Full automation of the insert cool-down
Dilution refrigerator insert system providing top-loading of the sample directly into mixture.
- Top-loading of the sample directly into the 3He/4He mixing chamber ensures good sample thermalisation, high stability of the thermal environment and optimum operation in high magnetic fields
- Multi-service, multi-user access: unique design which can be used with a range of sample probes such as a Swedish rotator or high frequency co-axial lines
- Quick and easy sample change: no need to remove the mixture during sample change, giving quicker experiment turnaround times and reducing the risk of leaks
- Non metallic sample environment: ideal for experiments such as solid state NMR, where removing metallic material surrounding the pickup coil resonant circuit, is key to accurate measurements. Typically, field sweeps of up to 2 T/min leave the temperature of the mixture unaffected
- Delivered with a gas handling system, which enables automatic operation of a dilution refrigerator using sophisticated software and virtual instrument drivers for LabVIEW.