KelvinoxMX – Versatile Dilution Refrigerator
A dilution refrigerator insert system compatible with wet cryostats
Minimum downtime - fast sample change
Wide range of applications
Full automation of the insert cool-down
The Kelvinox®MX range of wet dilution refrigerators were designed for seamless integration into magnetic and cryogenic environments. The range features interchangeable secondary inserts to allow the system to be configured for a wide range of experimental applications. The KelvinoxMX dilution refrigerator uniquely separates the cooling platform from the experimental services.
- Flexibility to change experimental configurations and thermodynamic performances, if needed
- Multiple users to carry out different configured experiments, with minimum downtime
- Access to different applications by selecting the appropriate experimental insert
- Simple diagnostics for experimental wiring and set-up can be easily tested
- All inserts are supplied with a gas handling system enabling automation of the insert cool down
The KelvinoxMX is made up from two main components; a primary insert, that provides a 50 mm line of sight access port, into which a range of interchangeable experimental inserts can be fitted and a dilution unit.