A dilution refrigerator insert system with enhanced experimental access, integrated into a low-loss helium cryostat
More than 350 µW cooling power
Wide range of applications
Full automation of the insert cool-downKelvinox®400HA dilution refrigerator is ideal for applications requiring high cooling power and enhanced experimental access such as quantum computing.
- Achieves more than 350 µW of cooling power, ideal for demanding experiments with high heat dissipation such as microwave cavity losses
- Less than 10 mK stable temperature: ideal for low temperature demagnetisation experiments
- Additional line-of-sight access ports, enabling a range of services to the IVC and sample space for the most demanding applications
- Improved experimental access with inserts, which provide a wide range of access ports
- Delivered with a gas handling system, which is fully automated and enables complete operation of a dilution refrigerator using sophisticated software and virtual instrument drivers for LabVIEW.