Gas Monitor for Chamber Cleaning End Point Monitoring_IR-400
High-grade type Gas Monitor for Chamber Cleaning End Point Monitoring
The IR-400 offers real-time monitoring of the chamber cleaning end point during the deposition process. By optimizing the cleaning process, the IR-400 reduces cleaning time and gas usage. This reduction in cleaning gas usage leads to a reduction in chamber damage and increases the life times of all the systems components.
- Multi gas monitoring (Supported SiF4 andCF4) (IR-422)
- High sensitivity
- Gas cell heating function up to 180 dec.C
- Analog/Digital communication.
BENEFITReal-time end-point monitoring with the IR-400
- Reduce time for chamber cleans
- Reduce usage of cleaning gases
- Repeatable and predictable clean process
- Longer lifetime of chamber components
Non-dispersive Infrared Absorptiometry (NDIR)