- AFM - RAMAN Spectroscopy
- COVID-19 Testing Booth
- 3D Metrology
- Dicing System
- Dry Process Control-Gas/ Vacuum Monitor
- Greases, Oils, Waxes
- Apiezon Oils
- Apiezon Waxes & Compounds
- Apiezon Greases
- Lithography - Direct Write
- Leak Detectors
- MEMS High Vacuum Sealers
- Plasma Cleaners
- Portable Cleanrooms
- Rapid Thermal Annealing Ovens
- Reflow Solder Systems
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Semiconductor-Fluid Control
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Metal seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S48-Analog Elastomer seal
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-Analog/RS485(F-Net)-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter S600-PROFIBUS-VCR,SWL Fitting
- Power Supply and Display Unit
- Mass Flow Controller/Meter SEC-N100 Series-Rubber Seal
- Liquid Flow Controller/Meter
- Film Flow Meter-SF-1U/2U
- Mass Flow Checker MFT-20
- Semiconductor-Liquid Vaporizer
- Solvent Purification
- Surface Science
- CVD - 1D/2D Materials
- Sputtering System
- Deposition Systems with Door Access
- Thermal Vacuum Chamber Solutions
- Thin Film Materials
- Vacuum and Pressure Measurements
- SMARTPIRANI™ ATM TRANSDUCER FOR LOAD-LOCKS_VPM-7 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SMARTPIRANI™ WIDE RANGE PIRANI TRANSDUCER_VPM-5 Vacuum pressure transducer
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VSM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_VCM-1 Vacuum pressure transducer
- SPINNING ROTOR GAUGE _VIM-1 Spinning rotor gauge instrument
- STAINLESS STEEL SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PSM-1 Pressure transmitter
- CERAMIC SENSOR DIAPHRAGM_PCM-1 Pressure transmitter
- HYGIENIC STEEL SENSOR FLUSH DIAPHRAGM_PSM-2 Pressure transmitter
- S4-CONNECT™ PROGRAMMING AND CONFIGURATION (USB)
- Wet Process Control_Concentration Monitors
- Wet Process Control_Conductivity/ Resistivity /pH Meter
- Wire & Die Bonders
- THz-TDS Characterisation
- Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) Aluminum Foil
AFM - NEXT II
Easy to use technology enabling multiple AFM/STM capabilities and delivering world class performance.
- Industry leading automation level
- Outstanding noise floor and thermal drifts
- Fast scanner with XYZ low-noise close-loop
- Routine atomic resolution
- 60+ SPM modes in basic configuration
- Continuous zoom from millimeter to nanometer range
- Integrated with new Atomic Force Microscopy technique HybriD Mode™
Atomic Force Microscope NEXT provides motorized sample positioning and integrated high resolution optical microscope positioning, motorized continuous zoom and focusing of the optical microscope. But AFM automation is more than just motorization. Powerful Nova PX software algorithms remove a gap between optics and AFM providing continuous zoom from huge panoramic optical view down to atomic resolution.
Since all step movers are coupled together with the optical image, NEXT provides autofocus, fast one-click cantilever alignment, panoramic optical view and multiple scanning on 5×5 mm range.
- Cantilever recognition and automatic laser alignment both in liquid and air
- Panoramic optical field of view up to 7×7mm with 2um resolution
- Point-and-click motorized precise sample positioning
- Gentle engagement procedure and automatic feedback loop adjustment
- Automated MultiScan™ routine on 5x5mm range with stitching of overlapping scans
- 100s of scans per day automatically
- Automatic software configuration for all advanced modes
- 3D mouse for controlling sample stage and optical microscope step movers
Coupled with the PX Ultra controller and newest Nova PX data processing software, NEXT realizes the largest suite of AFM and STM techniques both for beginner and advanced users. NEXT provides 60+ modes and techniques in basic configuration.
Advanced control electronics
Powerful and flexible PX Ultra controller allows high-quality AFM operations with small deflection noise (~25 fm/√Hz), low-noise high voltage drive (noise < 1 mV/600 V) and multi-frequency measurements with five lock-in amplifiers.
Easy-to-use and flexible software
Nova PX software contains predefined settings and smart algorithms for fast configuration of the NEXT operation in all advanced modes. Along with fast configuration Nova PX software allows researchers to have unlimited experiment flexibility.
Contact AFM and AM-AFM (semicontact and non-contact modes) are available for topography measurements with the option of viewing several relevant signals.
Analysis of data curves of various nature (distance relations of force, amplitude, frequency, phase, or current, as well as bias voltage relations of force or current) supplies a vast amount of diverse information on the sample.
NEXT offers a wide variety of electric measurement techniques, including Electrostatic force microscopy with amplitude and frequency modulation, Kelvin probe force microscopy with amplitude or phase modulation, measurement of dC/dZ and dC/dV relations, quantitative probing of dielectric properties and Spreading resistance imaging.
STM measurements can be performed in the modes of constant current or of constant height. STM spectroscopy provides relations I(V), I(Z), dI/dV, and dI/dZ.
For MFM measurements, the two-pass mode with tracking the sample surface topography and the mode of constant height in the scanner coordinate frame are implemented.
NEXT allows much room for material research by its nanosclerometry feature. Quantitative measurements of hardness and Young modulus are available with Berkovich-type probes and commercial AFM cantilevers depending on the properties of the sample.
With its wide variety of techniques and modes of probe measurements, the NEXT measurement complex is applicable for many challenges in science and technology. Scanning with atomic resolution that by NEXT can offer is of high demand in physicochemical research of solid surfaces, low-dimensional nanostructures, and nanomaterials.
Surface morphology analysis provides parameters of roughness, texture, and anisotropy of the sample surface as well as distributions of adsorbed particles and geometrical characteristics of those particles.
Dedicated gentle scanning techniques are now available to study powders, soft materials, biological structures, biomolecules, biopolymers, and to perform measurements in liquid.
A peculiar place in applications of NEXT is taken by material science. It includes study of adhesion characteristics, friction factors, wear resistance of coatings, elasticity moduli, hardness etc.
Wide variety of techniques for measurement of electrical characteristics implemented in NEXT (local resistance, surface potential, capacitance, photovoltaic parameters) enables analysis of various functional structures, components of micro-, nano- and molecular electronics, and sensors of many types.
NEXT offers comprehensive capabilities to study ferroelectrics in terms of their domain structure, hysteresis properties, and thermal characteristics.
Measuring modes and techniques
Contact and Amplitude Modulation AFM, AFM Spectroscopy, AFM Lithography (force, current, voltage), HybriD Mode™, Spreading-Resistance Imaging, Dark mode SRI, Lateral Force Microscopy, Lateral modulation LFM, Vertical and Lateral Piezoresponse Force Microscopy, PFM Switching Spectroscopy, Force Modulation Microscopy, Magnetic Force Microscopy, Two-pass and Single-pass Electrostatic Force Microscopy, Two-pass and Single-pass Scanning Capacitance Force Microscopy, Quantitative Permittivity mapping, Two-pass and Single-pass Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy, Scanning Tunnelling Microscopy (microscopy, spectroscopy, lithography), Nanosclerometry, AFM-based nanoindentation.
Contact and Amplitude Modulation AFM, AFM Spectroscopy, AFM Force Lithography, HybriD™ mode, Lateral Force Microscopy, Lateral modulation LFM, Force Modulation Microscopy, Magnetic Force Microscopy.
|Measuring heads||AFM and STM (stationary, automatically interchangeable); liquid AFM, and nanosclerometer head (removable, with manual insertion)|
|Available SPM modes||AFM, STM, nanosclerometry in air environment AFM in liquid environment|
|System of cantilever deflection registration||automated alignment|
|Size||up to 20 mm in diameter, up to 10 mm in height|
|Sample weight||up to 40 g|
|Temperature control||from RT up to 150 oC|
|Type of scanning||by sample|
|Scanning area||100x100x10 um (with feedback sensors)
3x3x2 um in the high resolution mode
|Nonlinearity, XY||0.1 % (with feedback sensors)|
|Noise XY||less than 0.3 nm (with feedback sensors)|
|Noise level Z (RMS in the band of 10 -1000 Hz)||0.03 nm (typically) with feedback sensors
0.02 nm in the high resolution mode
|System of sample positioning|
|Method||automated, video monitored|
|Range, XY||5x5 mm|
|Min. step||0.3 um|
|Video monitoring system|
|Overall dimensions and weight|